Thread: New Glitches
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 11:11 PM
A little girl playing with dolls
Crimson Rose's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirate Resolution Award Riddle Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Creative
Crimson Rose is a pirate wannabe
Here's a few more idiosycrasies I found while I was wandering around the POTCO microcosmos.

Here is a low-level (low-life) undead with a sword who is hitting me
three times from this remarkable distance (outside of dagger throwing range.) Must be a loooong sword. (If you can't find him right away, he's inside the grey circle. Yeah, that small, far-away image.)

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I ended up sharing a jail cell with some strange dude. I mean, we were never really properly introduced!

And while I was sneaking around Kingshead, I found this soldier who was floating on air. Must have got a letter from his girlfriend or something.

I got jealous. I thought his GF should not be the only girl who sent him a bomb. Since I had a nade handy .... He took over 3,000 damage and ignored it. I walked up to him and he ignored me. (I'm not used to being ignored by young men.) He was still at full hit points.

The glitches are piling on.

Crimson Rose