View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Has Walked The Plank!
Ice_Storm's Primary Pirate Info

My Mood: Ghosty
Ice_Storm is scurvy dog
I honestly do not have enough knowledge to continue this arguement, but what I do have is game company experience.

Playing Disney's MMO games for at least a total of 6+ years, I've recently learned the team behind Pirates Online simply does not care about giving us anything content or patch related. In 2010, they allowed bullying to reach an all time high on many servers. They didn't push for stricter punishments or read reports. They didn't care about the cheaters autoing and speeding around the Caribbean.

It's as if Disney wants the player-base to construct activities to pass the time in the game, at least 70% of the time.

And I can say you do have tons more experience about people's insight + opinions and see more value in this game because you are a guild master. That is a hard duty to keep a guild alive, fun, etc.

But for the hardcore players, they really have nothing fabulous to offer besides talk to friends that you have to somehow find through game activities, real life, or just plain hanging out on a server with bountiful amounts of players.

So, I will end it here.