View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 04:47 AM
Sorcerors Guildmaster.
Dog Gunmorgan's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Blah
Dog Gunmorgan is scurvy dog
/sigh This is a hard thing to read, and to reply to. Back in December of 2010 when I came back to this game after a long hiatus due to technical issues with my computer, I was crushed to see that my guild I had worked so hard on in the previous year or so (before leaving) called Dog's Daggers, had fallen.. I was honestly, depressed, and wondering what on earth I was going to do. As I wandered around Tortuga on one of the A servers, (keep in mind this was back in the day that the COOL people hung out on those servers) I was fortunate enough to run into Mr Davy Fireskull, who then invited me to join his guild. I decided I'd give it a chance because I was currently searching for a good guild to join. After just over two weeks in the guild to my surprise I was already being promoted to Veteran, and feeling like a respected member of the family. (As we call it) and as you all know, it wasn't long before I made my way through the ranks and finally reached CO-GM (still in shock about that BTW) But anyway, though this year has been very hard on me IRL, it has been the best year of my life because of the friendships I have made in this guild, and because of that it kills me to see it fall. and THAT is the very reason I willfully volunteered to take over the position of guildmaster when it comes time to arise from the ashes and start the next chapter in our epic tail.

I truly appreciate the support that I am already receiving in this quest to rebuild the Sorcerors under my leadership, and I hope that you all will support me in due time, because I am just one man, I cannot do this alone, I NEED each and every one of you (the remaining Sorcerors) to help me to do this right.

Davy, you have become through this past year, far more than a guildmaster to me. You have become what I consider a true friend, and as you've worded it before, a brother. I must thank you for all you've done for me, all the times you've been there for me, and the opprotunity to carry on the legacy that you've begun with this guild, I only hope that I am able to fill that role, though I know I will never do so, as well as you have.

And to Mr. Darkskull up there. I have had nothing but respect for you since the day I met you, and you have been a great friend and role model to me in and outside of the game. Though we've had times that we bickered and fought over silly things, I look forward to working with you as a fellow guildmaster in the Carribean, and hope that one day the Sorcerors will rise up and be able to stand alongside your guild as two of the most powerful, well known, and closest guilds in this game

Remember mates, as it's been said by Davy, and a few others, this is NOT the end of our story, simply the beginning of a brand new chapter. The Shadow Sorcerors will NEVER die whether it is being run by Davy, or by me, or anyone who may come after me in the future, it will not die out.

HAIL TO THE SHADOW SORCERORS GUILD (FOREVER)