View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
rofl, I think I saw it too when we were last crewed together Crimson. Maybe I'm wrong. I simply thought it was a bug because Port Royal was missing altogether. I kept seeing it pop out several times or blinking as it were, and it never corrected itself after we landed. It's fine now. I'll log in shortly to investigate this mystery. o_0

On topic, SvS is no longer great. Yeah sure we have Infamy Points to gain, a couple of quests to complete, and a rank to show off our achievements every where we go, but truth be told, it's time for POTCO to fix it by putting it in a separate server. Once they do that, then they can add a third island and perhaps a fourth. We don't need it in normal servers anymore. It was great to see, when it first debut, all those Spanish and French sails. The only way to have a different sail was to privateer. With ship customization finally out, those privateering sails lost their luster as pirate ship after pirate ship are hoisting their own colors. And it's no mystery as to why the lag becomes incredibly horrid when SvS happens, even on a quiet server.

I loved what POTCO has finally done and await, like many of you, to see what the Grog is for. Having all PvPs, including SvSs, in separate servers is the next best move imho. I understand if you all like it 'as is'.