View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Swabby
benjamin_warmenace's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award Patriot Pirate's 2012 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Rattling
benjamin_warmenace is scurvy dog
Yeah, I have to agree with Angel on what she lists as what pvpers generally define as "cheap." It's just an unspoken set of rules that are implied for all the "pros." By pvpers i mean those people on Abassa that wear that long "fancy" vest; not the other players that are decent at pvp. I mean the REAL DEAL; the guys that PLAY the game to JUST pvp.

here's my actual input on the list:

You might add Ranking as another category and state the best skill sets for shooting gators, or killing skellies in governors garden, or whatever the preference is.

I generally Nade at kingshead, and get 29-31 kills per minute at the marching grounds(i have a vid up on youtube showing the patten i use, if anyone's interested) My nade skills are set as...

Throw 1 point
Long Volley 5 points

Explosive 5 points
Stink Pot 5 points <------- I usually use these for the group in the middle, just toss one and finish off the group with a vipers nest and it works just as well as a siege charge
Fire Bomb 0 points
Smoke Bomb 0 points
Siege Charge 5 points

Determination 2 points
Demolitions 5 points
Toughness 0 points
Ignore Pain 3 points

Anywho, i really just wanted to jump in on the pvp discussion and offer my 2 cents.

See ya out there, guys

-ben