View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:03 AM
---
Captain Del's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Summer Party Participant's Award Book Title Participation's Award Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Savvy
Captain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightning View Post
I have no idea what you wrote as I did not read it, but I was kidding. All I saw was "Wake up Pirates" and little bit about a lack of participation and and thought I'd mention that there is a lot of activity here.

Honestly, if someone takes two seconds out of their busy days to say "I ban you with strong words", then that is participating to me.

It's difficult enough for people to take the time out of their real lives to have a little fun on this forum, much less write a two page story about how one is to participate.

Love all the people even if they can only take the time to read, ban, or put bottles up!
Like I said, I appreciate pirates who participate in the Ban Game and other activities just as the next pirate - I view all pirates as equals. I'm also not saying that pirates who don't have the time to participate in other topics of discussion should reorganize their time when they enjoy doing solely that - if you read my second post, I stated that this thread is only in respect to the pirates who aren't taking the initiative to participate in the forums in it's full splendor, when they have the full capability of doing so.

Remember, I'm not one to dictate how you are to spend your time on these forums, that's not my place. But, I'm always open to encouraging pirates to get involved and try new things