View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Obsessed with gold
MacIronhawk's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Armada Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Jolly
MacIronhawk is a pirateMacIronhawk is a pirateMacIronhawk is a pirateMacIronhawk is a pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Ok for the first one i still have a feeling thats a glitch if POTCO would let you repair while sailing you could easily do it by just going to a repair spot and hitting SHIFT not having to do all that.

The F1 thing is definatly a bug trust me disney would not allow pirates to repair all the spots and cannon all at the same time
Chris I have a few things to say.
Nice guide and...

It may be privateering but some people are working on the quest. Say the 50k without sinking. They'll probably run away so they can finish it so you might get bored fast dealing with people who run away.

If you can't finish the privateering quest what so ever having a buddy and going to a quiet ocean would be good to finish it. You know let each other win? The may sound dumb but some people really want to finish the quest fast and don't want to risk things. It should be for fun but sometimes teh quest is first.

Nice guide!
i'm sure i'll be looking at it a lot when i'm on POTCO.