View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Coastal Pirate
Stephen O'Malley's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
POF's Klingon Appreciation Day Mafia Round 3 Patriot Pirate's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Saywhat
Stephen O'Malley is scurvy dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerzba View Post
Why do you say that? Because majority of the pirates community doesn't "jump"?
...and when a jumper PvPs one of the others who doesn't jump or happens to jump in a different way, rather than fighting it out, they just cry "NOOB", "OMG", and other nasty [and sometimes vulgar] things. Not saying that's all jumpers, but I have mentioned that my respect is reserved only for a few.

Anyways, Nack, the guide is at a good starting point, but I think it needs to have more added to it. I think you should mention some more options with skills (my GM had the most awkward cutlass set, yet used to make the PvP leader board all the time in 2009 along with his first mate), as well as go in-depth as to why I would want a Nautilus Blade over other weapons (as well as mention other weapons anyway i.e.- the Dark Mutineer fairs quite well with its defensive qualities, and the Thunderspine's stats definitely out-class other weapons, etc.). I also think you should have a section on how to jump against a non-jumper.