Old 05-15-2011, 08:57 PM
Has Walked The Plank!
leo's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Screenshot Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Woot
leo is a pirate wannabe
I think this game is still a baby. The game has progressed but by very little stuff has been added to gain a lot of attention from the old players. Almost all the new things added the past year have been broad ideas and nothing specific. I think Disney needs to make polls by emailing players or some other way to ask what ideas to add and what to remove. Like Kat said above on the BAD list, Most of that we weren't asked if it would make us players happy to remove/replace. One thing that has remained same and is very important is skills and i think players NEED to have some new permanent skills for all weapons.

Long story short, The game has remained about the same due to the fact that a lot of things were removed( like see people on other ships without asking player's opinions and didn't make players happy), added new stuff(like bosses and more weapons which made some players happy), and replaced some of the old things(like remodeling the isles which is not really progress and didn't change what players think about the game much).