View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:17 AM
Bring me that horizon!
Tiberius Fireskull's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pirate's 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Shots
Tiberius Fireskull is a buccaneerTiberius Fireskull is a buccaneer
One time I met Rose Winsome on Andaba Tortuga. She claimed she was just visiting. It was kind of fun with the flock of pirates all around her and everything. Nothing too special. Just visiting.

Another time when I was playing on Davy Fireskull, can't remember if it was before or after, I met a group of about 3 or 4 Black Guard. I shall always remember this event. It was around the time where EITC guilds were most populous, so you have all the EITC pirates begging to join the EITC Black Guard guild, and then you've got the people attacking them yelling "DIE EITC!" and all that. I remember that something made them finally show their brutality (since it was Role Playing). There were two of them in this crowd, with the others in a different crowd on the other side of the Tortuga Dock Beach. They began to kill the pirates one by one. I stare at it in horror, and finally they turn to me. Instead of pushing the kill button, he says, "Davy, you were spared." and then walks off. It was pretty cool.

My favorite GM events have got to be the Feats of Strength. Mainly because so few people actually show up to those events so that you've only got one or two GM's and no more than ten others who are usually pretty respectful. It's really nice because you can actually talk to the GM's without having to yell over "WHEN IS THE KRAKEN COMING!?" "PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!" and "mr gm sir why wont you answer me".

I usually don't go out of my way for GM events, but it's nice to meet them every once in a while.