View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 11:37 AM
Batleth's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Shots
Batleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonfury View Post
I have a toontown and POF account/screen name...which do I use to log into the new site??
You'll be using your TTC login info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven Osymthe View Post
Although I haven't exactly been active, I think this is a great idea. The game that brought us all here is no longer around, but it's nice that one of its forums will still exist (one way or another).

I was just curious, if we were to make an account on TTC, should we use the same information we use here? With it being a website for MMO's in general, I wasn't sure a username associated with a retired MMO would be fitting.
That's up to you. You don't have to use your POF info to register with at TTC. Make up somthing entirely different, if you'd like.