Thread: Hidden Maps
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 04:43 PM
A little girl playing with dolls
Crimson Rose's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirate Resolution Award Riddle Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Creative
Crimson Rose is a pirate wannabe
Post Hidden Maps

I had a strange experience the other day that got me thinking. I was in the entrance to Beckett’s Quarry on Padres del Fuego, and encountered a 50th level character. I asked him if he knew how to get to El Sudoron. He asked me to wait a minute, and went running off through the dungeon. When he came back, he led me through.

Apparently neither of us knew the secret. Later that day, as I was playing, my son asked, “What’s that little thing on the corner of the compass?” I clicked on it, and got a full map of the dungeon. I didn’t know that was there!

So if a seasoned veteran didn’t know about that map, maybe a lot of people don’t. It’s on the bottom right corner of the compass, if you haven’t found it. It took a little kid to notice it.

(And here I was, hand-drawing maps of the dungeons as I went through them. I just threw those out.)

Crimson Rose