View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:58 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
I like the idea of using my left hand because I am a southpaw. That simple. They could do it too by allowing us to choose the alternate way of handling a weapon from the Game Options menu. I would prefer to have that there than the 3D mode. lol, wouldn't surprise me at all the day they decide to remove 3D is the day the servers will behave better from then on.

I think you are right to suggest that some of these skills could be obtain by completing some quest. I think they, POTCO, have such quests (e.g. grenade upgrade) ready to go along with other content, but can't release them at this time due to several reasons. They are there and always have been because they have this timeline to follow. We have seen the most, if not all, content possible for the first half of our Notoriety which is currently capped at 50. When they decide to remove that cap, I don't think it will be another 10 Notoriety levels for players to master with some minor quests added here and there. It is very likely that we will see it jump by 25 with a major Story Quest added (i.e., The Kraken) to see us through. All sorts of other things will be added to let us continue our adventures.

We honestly have much to look forward to mates. For that reason, I voted YES.