View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 05:39 AM
Sorcerors Guildmaster.
Dog Gunmorgan's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Blah
Dog Gunmorgan is scurvy dog
Ahoy mates,
I'd like to start by making it clear, I have not fallen off the planet, I'm still here. As Del mentioned a couple posts up, I was dealing with some issues IRL that took priority, those have now been sorted, and I can now focus my attention here. I would like to set up an in-game meeting for everyone who wishes to join in the effort to rebuild our guild. It is very important that as many people who wish to help attend this meeting; so, I need everyone to help me figure out a good time to hold it. What's best for me, is Saturdays between 12:00 and 5:00 pm EST. if that is a good time for everyone then I will work out a date that we can hold this meeting. I would appreciate if every member of the current Council of Shadow was present for this meeting, as I would like to speak with them personally as well.

Also, after the meeting is finished, I figured we could have a guild SvS event to celebrate our re-birth and show the carribean that we are back, and we're not going anywhere!!

If anyone has a question, comment, or concern about anything, feel free to PM me here, or on the SS site, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Once again, I apologize for my absence of late, and I appreciate your patience as I sort out personal issues: from this point on, my focus is this guild, and the great people within it.

HAIL TO THE SHADOW SORCERORS