Thread: Gold
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Drunken Pirate Master
Dr. Zeppers's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Armada Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award POF's Klingon Appreciation Day Regatta Award Patriot Pirate's 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Piraty
Dr. Zeppers must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farDr. Zeppers must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farDr. Zeppers must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farDr. Zeppers must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farDr. Zeppers must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farDr. Zeppers must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpearingClan View Post
What im doing now is im taking my grenades, and having my friend come 2 use his staff, and we dt kingshead trains. we get about 500-1k depending on the train length. In an hour is about eh 20k *same as blackjack* the trouble is health. We spend about 50-75% on our tonics bc we have 2 attack the enemy 2 make them follow us. We get every1 in the main square 2 follow and we just nade/wither them. Its hard, but if u can manage, rewards are a plenty.
We used to similarly have a pirate or two after gold sweep the vets with their cutlass as another leveled staff on them. The only downside here is as you progress/level, the value/amount of gold rewarded diminishs. Once they go grey on you.. your struggling again to fill your pocket as they reward less gold.