View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
Mommy 2 Jules's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Adventurous
Mommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss_Man1 View Post
Yeah, I think it's likely that I'll be another to not make a TTC acct. Kinda coming to the end of my association with Disney, their Games and perhaps even their Movies...
That is kind of the point of moving TTC over to the new site. We will no longer be Disney-only. MMOCentralForums will be a place for all of us to discuss any and all MMO games, as well as platform/console games. The administrative staff already has ideas for subforums of some of the most popular MMOs that are out there (LOTRO, Wizard101, Minecraft, WoW, Pirates101, SWTOR to name a few). Though we are removing our Disney-only aspect, we will continue to maintain our family-friendly atmosphere. We think this is the best of both worlds -- maintain our community but get to talk about more mature games without all the nonsense and worry that all members of our families will not be able to participate.

I really do think you will like the new forums if you give them a try. Change is hard. We all know and understand. But there is no reason for us as a community to give up our camaraderie and friendships because Disney decided to close the game that brought us together. We shall move on (albeit with heavy hearts at first) and prevail!

~ Em