View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 02:00 AM
Yep. Thats my name right there..
Slasher's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Book Title Participation's Award Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Happy
Slasher is scurvy dog
Hmm... Lets see here.... I really don't know how to put this... Wasn't poor, wasn't fair. But the updates and such weren't excellent. But I don't know if it was entirely good. I guess I'll have to settle with fair. This year was pretty good. Seemed that the style was creativity and unqiueness (my kinda style ) Ship customization, Queen Anne's Revenge, Infamy, and more that I may have forgotten. But it wasn't much. It was good, but it wasn't much. And still, however, we have these glitches and bugs. I mean, of course we can't fix every single bug out there, but c'mon, lag is still here? As others have put it, it is hard to host something or get a mass amount of pirates without the freeze factor! Pretty sad. And all the other glitches don't make it any better. So, although we did have some marvelous updates, we still need the basics fixed. This really needs to be emphasized as without the basics, you can't get better. If a giant skyscraper didn't have a base, how would it get tall?