View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 09:52 PM
A little girl playing with dolls
Crimson Rose's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirate Resolution Award Riddle Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Creative
Crimson Rose is a pirate wannabe
General Darkhart in Las Pulgas gives a lot of gold on the average. He's usually in three digits, although sometimes he gives nothing. I've had almost 900 gold from him at one shot (Well, not just one shot; I had to shoot him several times before he gave up,) and I've had one old hand claim he got over 1,500 one time.

If you work Isla Tormenta for a long time you usually come out with some good gold and a lot of stuff to sell. It's work, but it adds up ... if you have the time.

Foulberto Smasho the boss ghost gives good gold and treasure most times, but you need a big high-level crew to do him in, and it takes so long that it doesn't add up quickly. Gen Darkhart you can do by yourself if you're lvl 35 or over, and he doesn't take too long to put down.

Then again, make an appointment with me to play Tortuga poker. I've got more gold than I can possibly use. We play, bid each other up until the pot is huge and the AI players fold, then I fold and you win.

Only way I know of to transfer gold between players.

Crimson Rose