View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 03:47 PM
Never shall we die!
Kale Grayhand's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Halloween'12 Award Which Famous Pirate Are You Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sad
Kale Grayhand is scurvy dog
Returning for the End

Hey all. I haven't been very active recently but when I saw that the game was closing for good, I had to come back.

I first joined in the spring of 2011 and POTCO was my very first MMO. I've since joined a couple of others which occupy most of my time now. I realize that compared to those, Pirates Online doesn't have the best graphics, the biggest maps, or the most complexity, and it's quite easy to run out of things to do. But the one thing that has really kept me going is the one thing I haven't found in those other games: really great friends.

I will sorely miss this game and the friends I've made. I am proud to be a member of Partners N Crime and if they don't close the forums, I'll try to stick around.

Now a shout out to some old friends who may or may not still be around. To Jack, one of my very first friends who helped out a little level 12 Kale Grayhand at Fort Charles and introduced her to one of her first guilds before she joined PNC. To Jack Grimm who was always helpful and kind. To Mark Daggersilver, Emily O'sharp, Logan, and Maggie Darkfury, who helped make Lucinda's Raven's Cove Quest one of her happiest memories. And of course, to all the people I've gotten to know in Partners N Crime who have truly made this game a great experience.

I regret nothing, I hold on to all the memories I have made, and dearly hope that the world hasn't seen the last of Kale Grayhand.

Before I go, since it seems such a shame to lose great friends like this, if any of you play Pirates of the Burning Sea or Star Trek Online and want to look me up, my characters are Bonny Blake and Sorik@ ssrenthir respectively.

~Kale Grayhand, Partner 'Till Death