View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:11 PM
Test Pirate
Rannulf's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Design A Curse Particpant's Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pirate's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Sad
Rannulf is scurvy dog
Last Sail Gathering

It is with a heavy heart that I write this. Tomorrow our game goes dark. I wish to exit this game the same way I started my journey five years ago.

We all launched our first ship from the back beach of Port Royal after Darby Drydock gave her to us. Tomorrow I wish to gather as many pirates as possible on all servers that are not quite and meet at the Governors mansion on Port Royal. From there we will march to say good bye to Darby Drydock and launch our ships for the very last time.

My ship The Dark-Water Phantom will be set Open Public as I have always sailed. I will lead an Armada of pirate ships on our last sail.

I wish to have everyone meet 1 hour before closing at the mansion. We will start on Abassa then go to what ever server is busy next down the list.

I just need to know ASAP what time Pacific Standard Time that the game will close. Once this time is known we will meet one hour prior.

Who is with me?