View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 10:15 PM
Emerald Regiment GM
blade1's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Design An Island Participant's Award Screenshot Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pwness
blade1 is scurvy dog
Post This is probably it

Well, sadly, it's time for me to leave the carribean once again. This time probably for good. Being the GM of ER opened up huge doors for me as a pirate. The people I have met along the way were amazing and I couldn't have had a better group of members. To be playing pirates for how many years I did was a true blessing for me. It acted as a portal for me from the thIng we all call "real life". But just like many people before me, real life calls and they had to answer. I tried quitting before by the loyalty of my guild pulled me back in. I loved spending another year with them. But, this time I must answer the call of real life. Thunder KIss is the current GM of the Emerald Regiment. She is one of my best friends in the game and an even greater pirate. If you are wondering anything about the guild feel free to ask TK or captain hector. As well as the game I'm gonna pass the clan leader status to Captain Hector. He is an ER party offIcer and takes a lot of pride in POF! As for me, I can't promise how often I will pop in to say hello. But, I can promise, I'll always be thinking of Pirates and ill never forget the memories made on this long and amazing ride. Stay strong and enjoy life as a pirate, never know when the hourglass will run out.
Other Person : laughs. You can't be mean. Don't fool yourself.
Blade : Well, GRR.... That's all I got...