View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Knows why the rum's all gone
Lilys's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: BanHappy
Lilys is scurvy dog
The site rules say this about Name changes for the forums,
Quote:
Name Changes
One name change each year will be allowed. To use your name change, a valid reason for requesting a change will be required. "I want to," or any variation thereof, will not be a considered a valid reason. To request a name change, please PM an admin with your new name and a reason for the requested change. If you have been suspended for a period of more than five days, you wil not be able to receive a name change.

•Special Note: We will not allow any name changes that contain characters which cannot be typed on a conventional English keyboard. This means that if your desired new name contains an accept, a little heart, or any other character that requires us to copy paste the name, it will not be allowed. Also the following characters won't be allowed: ! # & ( ) * $ @ [ ] ? - " < > ' } {
Based on the above, if you qualify for a name change, send me a PM with your request. (Along with lots of rum and donuts ) I will see what I can do to help you out.