View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:37 AM
In his TARDIS...
Jack I's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Musical
Jack I is well renown pirateJack I is well renown pirateJack I is well renown pirateJack I is well renown pirateJack I is well renown pirateJack I is well renown pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacIronhawk View Post
It's probably locked onto the skin, then.

Also, how exactly do you clear cookies? Also, what are cookies.(now that we're on the subject, that is) Never really needed to know what they were before now.
Cookies are those "temporary internet files" that your computer always asks you if you want to clean up, and they save many things online. Site preferences, saved log-ins (not saved passwords, those are different), etc.

To clear them, follow these instructions.
  • On Firefox:
    • Go to Tools --> Options --> Privacy. Click on the button that says "Show Cookies", then on the popup you receive click "Remove All Cookies". Restart your browser.
    • If you simply want to remove your POF cookies, just put "piratesonlineforums.com" in the search bar on the popup, then click the "Remove Cookies" button. Restart your browser.
  • On Internet Explorer:
    • Go to Tools --> Internet Options --> General. Under "Browsing History" click delete. Restart your browser.

"Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and no-one is wrong."
[Contact me across Nick's Fansites]

Last edited by Jack I; 12-15-2009 at 06:07 AM..