View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 03:27 AM
Ben Ironmartin & Tobias
ruisen2000's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Patriot Pirate's 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Bored
ruisen2000 is a pirate wannabe
The old weapons that you had will still be there. I remember the inventory can be opened with the I key, but it is in your sea chest as well.

With the new inventory, F5 and F6 has been disabled, so you can only switch between 4 weapons at once. If you want to use another weapon, you need to go to your inventory to equip it. In your inventory, the top 5 slots is the 4 current equiped weapon (and 1 sailing item) that you can access from F1-F4. The bottom 36 slots are your storage space (where your remaining items are).

If you want to use a weapon or item in your storage slots, you need to click it and drag it to 1 of your top 4 left slots. For sailing item, drag it to the 5th slot, which is the one on the right.

About the previous posts, they are not refering to your old weapons. With the inventory addition, there are now hundreds of different weapons to choose from, and they can be found from looting defeated enemies. Again, looted items can be found in the 36 storage slots.