View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 12:44 AM
Davy_Mcwrecker's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Which Famous Pirate Are You Award Klingon Award 2012 Guess The Picture Winner's Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Design A Weapon Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: NoMood
Davy_Mcwrecker is a pirate wannabe
I guess I'll put my 2 cents in as well. I'm glad to read everyone's thoughts and opinions.

For me, honestly, just a content update. I don't mean new loot, ir new swords, just something more. Something like the Inventory update or the Invasions update. Just something to do. I for one am slow as a slug at leveling. (Still haven't reached level 50 on my pirate from about my joining the forums date) And the quickest I level is when I'm having fun doing a quest. If they made invasions more often, or brought back the Queen Anne's Revnge, I would probably come on occasionally for those.

In my opinion, the best way to get people back on is for Disney to invest. When the next POTC movie comes out, put trailers for the game on during the Trailers. Make some commercials on Disney Channel. Make people join and start to like it.

The 2nd thing would be to lower the UA prices. On most games I've played on, "Premium" (Or account upgrades or whatever you may call it) is $5 for a month and cheaper prices. In all honesty, $80 a year is a little on the high price for a game.
FOr a whole company, for example, Playstation+ or XBox Live, yeah - $80 a month isn't that bad since it applies to games. Plural.
They should lower the annual to about $20-$40 and make a Lifetime Membership that is somewhat more expensive.
This way kids can get their parents to buy them UA.

This game is extremely biased towards UA players. You basically don't even get to use 1/4 of the game without it. More like 1/16 is what you get.
Make it more F2P friendly so that people will stay, and with cheaper UA more people will buy. That's what I think.

TL;DR - Give a solid content update that's not like Infamy and the Clothing and more like Invasions and the Inventory. Disney Invest into the game. Put up ads and trailers on other Disney products. Make UA cheaper. Make a Lifetime UA. Give F2P's a slight bit more access to things.