View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 11:01 PM
A pirate's always ready.
Captain Gas's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award Which Famous Pirate Are You Award Klingon Award 2012 If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Crazy
Captain Gas is a pirateCaptain Gas is a pirateCaptain Gas is a pirate
Ah, now this is a topic I want to get on. :P

First of all, when I ruled, everyone would have to call me Lord Gas. I would demand rum from the richest and if it was not perfect, I would throw it in their faces. I would sit in a throne and my advisor would be Delmaria Darkskull AKA Captain Del (Seeing how wise he can be since he runs a good guild. ) Well, not that I'll listen to EVERYTHING since I am, of course, the ruler. I would demand the biggest ship in the seven seas and name it the "Stink Sensation". I would jail the Navy (seeing how I'm...generous. ) and give pirates the right to loot, plunder, and raid the Navy that I haven't jailed and the EITC. Oh, and of course, I would send a fleet out against Jolly Roger. Then, I would build a statue of me on every island in the Caribbean! Other than that, yeah you can say it would be good.