is a Sharp Witted Pirate!
Mathboy2009's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Wicked
Mathboy2009 is scurvy dog
Ravens Cove Quest

The Raven's Cove Story Quest is a new chapter in the Story Quests, available to level 30+ unlimited access members.

Talk to Jack Sparrow to hear his plan (Talk To Jack Sparrow)
Find the mysterious Raven Cove island (Journey to Raven's Cove)
Speak with Edward and find out the clue of what needs to be done next (Question Edward Brittles)
Investigate Raven's Cove and search for survivors & Uncover the mysteries of Raven's Cove (Investigate the islands)
Search the town for ghostly creatures (Ghosts of Raven's Cove)
about hers The Ghost of Widow (Threadbarren) [?? broken]
Acquire clothes to disguise yourself as Ben or Sadie Clubheart (Find clothes to disguise yourself)
Play Undead Poker (win 650g at poker in one sitting)
Life Restoring Potion Ingredients! [TBD]
Deliver Reviving Potions!
Senor Fantifico wants so badly to restore his life as the Fanciest Fellow in the Caribbean that he'll pay a king's ransom for a special gypsy potion made only by Tia Dalma. Get this life-giving potion for him and you're one step closer to getting Edward's mine key (Seek Tia Dalma)
Get your fishing pole and help Thomas with some serious fishing. Catching 12 Tuna will get you that much closer to getting Edward's key to the mine (Catch Fish) *Bonus: Catch a Legendary fish to earn a Sea Globe.
Help Raven's Cove ghosts Search the island buildings for ghosts to see if you can help them, and they will help you get inside the mines to find The Cursed Blades of El Patron. Heed Edward's warnings... if you want to stay alive, that is (Visit Ghosts of the Islands)
Sink ghost ships for Widow Threadbarren to earn her favor and retrieve their sails for her. After you have completed this quest, she'll speak favorably to Edward Brittle about giving you the key to the mine (Retrieve Sails)
Help Madam Zigana by getting the special potions so she can rebuild her old broken staff. You'll find the Potion Brewing tables on Port Royal, Tortuga, Cuba and Padres del Fuego. Brew them up and return the potions to Madam Zigana so she can thank you properly. (Potions For Zigana)
Dig up 4 journals from dig spots in El Patron's Mine, (Find the Journals)
Lure a total of ten ghosts to their watery grave and defeat them (Lure the Ghosts)
Summon a Traitor ghost at a grave marker and defend him/her from waves of attacking ghosts (Defend the Traitor)
Defeat 13 Firebats to obtain their teeth for the Dowsing Rod. (Find Dowsing Rod Parts)
Use the dowsing rod to find the third idol (Use the Dowsing Rod)
Defeat fives ghosts at once. You may go to the previous three grave markers to recruit ally ghosts (Traitor ghosts). However these ghosts only remain summoned for a few minutes so you must hurry (Get the last Idol)
Talk to Dr. Bellrog
Defeat El Patron to obtain his lost treasure (Defeat El Patron)
Choose one of three of El Patron's Cursed Blades (Loot El Patron's Treasure)
After you defeat El Patron the pirate also gets The Check Hand Emote It might be known as the Black spot

Game Note: You do not have to complete the Black Pearl quest to do this quest.