View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Emerald Regiment GM
blade1's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Design An Island Participant's Award Screenshot Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pwness
blade1 is scurvy dog
Smile New Emerald Ranks!

Avast and Ahoy Emerald Members and POF Pirates! Got some good news, We are starting to rebuild what was lost in the ER communtiy over the time I was gone! We are now in OPEN recruiting! To go along with these new times I have assigned a few new ranks!

As you know, We have had 2 Co-Gms, Samantha and CC, Well, Im proud to say we have a third! Thunderkiss , She has been a HUGE member of the Emerald community and has always stuck by the guild. Next, we have a few new head officers!

-Will Swordstealer
-Eric Bluehawk
-Jeffrey Bladehawk
-Pistol Packing Pete
-Molly Reed

All of these officers have shown the ability to lead a guild by themselves and deserve the ranks they received today! Lastly, We have a new Party Officer to join Mr. Shiprat! Im proud to add Captain Hector to that rank! Hector has shown the ability to bring Pirates from all guilds together. He has many pirates in many different guilds and wants to give the same chances to ALL guilds in the carribean. Its an honor to have his main in ER and Im happy to have him aboard the ER crew.

Thank you and if anyone is looking for a new guild, Im always happy to help pirates along that path!!

-Blade, Emerald Regiment GM
Other Person : laughs. You can't be mean. Don't fool yourself.
Blade : Well, GRR.... That's all I got...