View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 07:27 AM
Shadow Sorcerors Officer
WitchdoctorDan's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Book Title Participation's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Drunk2
WitchdoctorDan is scurvy dog
WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Sniffle.

It feels strange reading this. The one thing I never expected to happen, really. I hope to see you all again. I have the feeling that this is just a stage, and that we'll rebound again after activity fluctuates over the summer. I hope so. Because, to be honest, the best times I've ever had in the game came from this guild. The Sorcerors were really the only reason I played POTCO.

As for Tubby himself, I remember looking on the little guild forum posting we had and seeing how everyone seemed to love him as a GM. I remember back when he was Davy Fireskull. This mutual respect between the GM and the Guild was what made me decide to join up. Now I feel proud to call him a friend.

As for my membership in the guild, Dan is most definitely staying in the guild. For when the guild comes back 'round again, I don't wanna miss it. My upper level pirate, Jason Suncutter, will either be joining back to his old guild or I'll be shooting Del a message to see if he'll tolerate me in PnC. :P But, most likely, I'll be going inactive myself. Resting, if you will. Waiting for the guild to spring up again. And when it does, you'd better believe I'll be on deck with the rest of you.

As Tiberius and the gang always said:
HAIL TO THE SHADOW SORCERORS GUILD!