Old 04-28-2012, 12:27 AM
Mark Stormtimbers
Mark Stormtimbers's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Cursed
Mark Stormtimbers is scurvy dog
I agree with Davy McWrecker. You can't be charged for simply clicking. If you were, than nobody would be able to play without being banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius Fireskull View Post
While it perhaps is not as harmful as some other 3rd party programs such as speeding, the fact of the matter is that it still is using a third party program, which is against POTCO rules. It doesn't matter what it is. It's still cheating. If you're in school and you cheat on a 1 point assignment, perhaps it's not as drastic as cheating on a 100 point test, but the fact of the matter is that you are still cheating. Davy, it is not hacking, perhaps. Hacking tends to usually be defined as doing something within the game. That would be if you went and put a mod in the game's files or altered them to get you advantages. But, it is still cheating, and even though it is a more innocent one, it is still cheating, as I have said before.

Cheating is cheating, no matter how innocent it is. This is cheating. I rest my case.
I do not agree. Disney should have made a firewall or something to make it so nobody can put something else in. Would you say this if someone used it for everyday purposes, such as at work or school? No. I think this is a fault on Disney's part. They should have done this. A quote from the other forum:
We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails. In other words, we cannot change how the game currently is, but we can use things to make the game better than Disney could ever make it. I rest my case.

Last edited by Brain; 04-28-2012 at 01:15 AM.. Reason: Double post