Thread: Some ideas...
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Awesome
Roger Sharkshot's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Design A Curse Particpant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Aggressive
Roger Sharkshot is scurvy dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Firestack View Post
I have an idea to add to yours chalupa.

1. The curse of invasions. Jolly Roger curses a certain weapon/item/class for a wave making you unable to use it.

2. Generals inside invasions. A general is a super boss inside a certain wave. They have 75% defense and have two per wave. If you repel them the wave enemies will decrease. If you defeat both then the wave will be shorter, but will still be continuing.

3. Powder Kegs or Generals or enemies with Jolly! Follow me now! Means NOTHING!

I agree with you on every idea but the guild island. There would be too many islands and PRIVATE servers invented, it just WOULDN'T work unless you teleport to that guild server by a certain feature.
Well for the guild island thing u you can go to them by clicking f then guild then guild options and if u have a guild island there could be a button that says teleport to guild island. So the ocean isn't full with them and they could be on a certain server or not and only officers or gm can invite other people that are not in guild to guild island. Great ideas chalupa u should send them to Disney