View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Admiral in SvS
Bart Blueginty's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award Design A Rum Logo Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Piratey
Bart Blueginty is scurvy dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Pirate View Post
Seeing low levels in places they don't stand a chance to survive without being revived will always be the norm. The game does not forbid them to teleport to the mines anymore than POTCO banning them for glitching their way in there without a key in the first place. You are not required to revive them either. Just walk away to some other place of the mines and let them waste their own tonics until they go to jail. Informing isn't the reason why a ban is warranted. It's how you informed them that can be interpreted as being 'mean'.
This is what I had said to them

Quote:
05:02:03 : Level 27 pirates and below should not be in the mines, access to mines is only available to level 30 and above, please leave the mines
05: 52:05 : LOW LEVELS BELOW LEVEL 31 LEAVE THIS AREA
05: 53:01 : leave your all to weak to be in this area
05: 53:04 : Please leave you are too weak and should not be here as you have not got the keys to the mines
05: 55:05 : please leave, you are too low level to be here
05: 57:04 : If you guys get knocked out I wont heal you, so please leave as you have not got the keys to the mines and you are too weak to be in here

Last edited by Lilys; 03-01-2013 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: Naming Names