Is very dangerous
Bluepengie's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Design An Island Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Excited
Bluepengie is scurvy dog
The Official Guide to leveling

Ok, so this is the guide to leveling ANYTHING. It's gonna focus a bit more on sword because I have mastered it, and none else are mastered. Go figure. I'm also gonna be giving you some facts about myself, like "When you reach level ___, you should ______. Also, I have ____famed" or something like that. I'm going to be posting and editing over the course of a couple days, probably weeks. Maybe months! Ok, you are probably like, WHEN IS THIS GUY GONNA SHUT HIS RUM HOLE, so im gonna get to it

SWORD

The Sword is the main close range weapon in POTCO. If you are just starting out with it, try Rat's Nest with some friends your lvl. Together you should be able to conquer Rat's Nest (And lvl up in the process).

For slightly higher levels, (Like 10-15) try taking one by one out from the marching Veterans with friends. You should Level Up.

For medium levels, (20-25) you are ready for Foulberto Smasho Abassa. Go to Abassa (when not full) and go to ravens cove, then the cave of lost souls. go through a tunnel. If there are no people there, try the other. You should be able to push your way through the ghosts and see about 50 people fighting a white ghost named Foulberto Smasho. When he is almost dead, (Red health) then attack ONCE. IF YOU ATTACK MORE THAN ONCE HE WILL KILL YOU. You should lvl up ALOT and get awesome loot. I got 2 famed knives from him.

Remember, this thread is NOT EVEN CLOSE to finished, but i'm too lazy to write more down right now