View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 02:42 AM
A little girl playing with dolls
Crimson Rose's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirate Resolution Award Riddle Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Creative
Crimson Rose is a pirate wannabe
How about the opposite? What about those irresponsible kids who have been playing for awhile and manage to buy a large powerful ship and treat it like a toy?

I was on a war frigate yesterday, having a good time sinking ships. However, when the holds were full and more than full and the armour gone and the ship half-sunk, I was strongly suggesting the helmsperson that the ship should be beached. I had been frantically repairing, but when I saw that we sailed right past Port Royal (we were in the shallows) and out again, I gave up and got back on a cannon and sunk another ship. I figured that all I was going to get out of this trip was rep and cannon points and I was right. The ship sunk shortly after.

I'm there for the fun of it and the rep and points, but it certainly would have been nice to get my share of the treasure. I felt that not docking when possible was rather irresponsible.

Crimson Rose

Last edited by Lilys; 02-05-2012 at 06:05 AM.. Reason: Unnecessary