View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 12:27 AM
Awesome
Roger Sharkshot's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Design A Curse Particpant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Aggressive
Roger Sharkshot is scurvy dog
Guess who's back.... Again

Well yes after a very very long absence and then returning and then leaving again (because of some irl issues I'll talk more about that eventually) I am back!!!! I hope most of you still remember me and if not well I'm sure some of that green meat can help your memory. Also as a present of my return (yeah that's right I come baring a gift) I have a 1 month membership for a new account or an account that hasn't previously had Unlimited Access, which I won through Disney movie rewards. So since I sadly can't use it for myself I thought why not give someone else the chance. Well that's all for now hoping to log on for a bit to see my former guild mates (How could I forget PNC) and some old friends, oh and concerning the contest I will make a thread about that later on. Well its good to be back and I hope to see you all in the Caribbean. (<- Can't forget that now can we)