View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 10:46 PM
---
Captain Del's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Summer Party Participant's Award Book Title Participation's Award Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Savvy
Captain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Invasions tend to occur on random days, though most often on the weekends. Once an invasion occurs there will usually be a two or three hour interval between them; for example, if there is an invasion at noon, there will either be another at 2 or 3, and then continue onward between these two different intervals.

Invasions occur on three different islands - Port Royal, Padres Del Fuego, and Tortuga. Whichever one the invasion lands on is usually random (though it is unlikely for two or three to occur on the same island on the same day) though when the warning for the invasion occurs (which is sent half an hour before the actual battle begins) it will specify which island.

If you want to find some people to do some invasions with, just post in the Crews and Mateys section looking for eager pirates. You can also message me, as I'd love to get the chance to meet and fight alongside you!

Happy pirating!