View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 05:10 AM
Has Walked The Plank!
Ice_Storm's Primary Pirate Info

My Mood: Ghosty
Ice_Storm is scurvy dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia View Post
Today I've called about 3 stored on the Pirates of the Caribbean Online Game Cards/Prepaid cards.
They don't have em. I got one from Disney Movie Rewards, but I currently don't have enough points to get one for my sister =/
She is older than me by a couple years, but she still really wants unlimited. POTC is what she lives. The wall of her room is POTC :P

I live in Chicago--not directly--and I'm in desperate need of finding stores that have them... Cause I really wanna get another one myself too xD

I may be able to get about 3 movie codes from my aunt for DMR.. it'll give me more than enough points to get my sister a card =]
But still, help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Just buy a gift subscription via one-time gift for a month. Use the code that is provided after purchasing the gift subscription for your sister's account.

Really, it's the same way of getting unlimited, but not with cash, by credit. They won't charge you again and again because it's a one-time gift.

You'll eventually find game cards in your area sometime soon again. I find them all the time at CVS and Wal-greens. It's funny how I have 2 stores that I live some-what close to that provides cards for the game I used to play.

Before, when I was playing the game, I couldn't find a single game card anywhere! Now I find them?

Heh.