View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
If I may, and thank you for posting your comments, Eliza Creststeel, just because it was created doesn't mean that POTCO intends to put it into the game. Its not a given, a guaranteed that they will. Perhaps, they intended silver coins to be the game currency of choice at first, but opted instead for gold due to its ties to Aztec coins from the original film, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

If true, how many other items have been shelved? Perhaps, my idea might have them reconsider. You know the 'oh gee why didn't we think of that' sort of thing. If its easy for them to code it, they can do it since its not a major feature that will require the attention of their developers away from another important project.