View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Mayhem Evermore
Dark_Pixie's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 All Site Party Winner's Award Patriot Pirate's 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: JarODirt
Dark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirate
Love is in the air!

Though they be plundering enemy ships and cutting down foes most of the time, every pirate falls in love at some point. Whether it's with a nice man or lady, rum, gold or the sea, they can't avoid it. There's a reason I'm saying this, and that is - you've guessed it - it's time for the Valentine's Day celebrations!

The peddlers have released some lovely clothes that are the same as last year, yes, but they're some of the nicest in my opinion.

But don't rush out and buy anything just yet! Before you do, you should probably visit the Rowdy Rooster.

Who's this guy...?

That would be Erin Amorous, that dude with a Valentine's quest to give you - to do with Sid Tackem, a guy with a huge crush on Dedrie Dunnam, a beautiful lass who can only be found in the Faithful Bride at the same time as Erin is at the Rowdy Rooster. Talk to Erin to start his quest - it's not a long quest, and it's pretty easy for anyone to do. And all ye need is 50 gold for a bribery. As a reward for doing the quest, you'll get the Valentine's Shirt.

And to top it all off, if you type /flirt in chat, and press enter, your pirate will wink and say a piratey pick-up line. Those charming ole scallywags!

Don't ye be lookin' at me like that - I'm not a supporter of online dating!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Romeo And Juliet.jpg (21.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Valentine's Day clothes.jpg (24.6 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Erin Amorous.jpg (10.2 KB, 56 views)

Last edited by Dark_Pixie; 02-11-2012 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: Mistake about Erin - hey, it's been a year after all!