View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:25 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
I chose Whatever because there should be both.

Granted, those ships need to behave more like ships and not mimic the ones on land. Seeing them go from port to port would be realistic. Pirates would simply disrupt them when they engage them in battle. If none do, then they drop anchor like we would do. Would we see some of those on board offloading at the dock too? No. But I would like that. Would look more realistic. So maybe they might after all.

That port to port sailing run would make a nice addition to what we've been use to seeing: ships patrolling the waters in a tight circuit. Doesn't make sense for them to do that anymore ever since POTCO neutered those ships. Those Navy and EITC ships use to shoot at any pirate ship that sailed within their Broadsides' range. Now, they do nothing. Just waiting for the pirates to shoot them first. Unreal.

I understand why POTCO did it. So it would be best for these ships patrolling out there to sail a wider circuit instead of the tighter one, let alone the 360 degree spin around they sometimes do.