View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 05:59 PM
---
Captain Del's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Summer Party Participant's Award Book Title Participation's Award Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Savvy
Captain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Ahoy Miranda,

Seeing as how you are new to these waters, I would suggest finding a guild that would be able to aid you in getting to the event before you attempt to sail there by yourself. There is power in numbers, after all!

Crazy Ned is one of the few remaining survivors on Raven's Cove. He can be located in the center of the island - from the dock, run straight up through the narrow path, past the jail and down the small hill. Once you get down the hill you will find yourself in to an open area, with a small walled-in town area to your left and a wooden building in the distance to your right. Crazy Ned will be up in the center of that area, either hiding in his box, or running around frantically. I will post a map of his exact location as soon as I can.

Finally, El Patron's Mine can only be accessed by completing part of a quest that is unlocked at Level 30. Because you are not at that point yet, you will need a friend to go up the elevator shaft leading to the mines first, and then have you teleport to them.