View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:12 AM
Swabby
The Commodore's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner POF's Klingon Appreciation Day Mafia Round 3 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Amuzed
The Commodore is a buccaneerThe Commodore is a buccaneerThe Commodore is a buccaneer
The Rogues of Fortune! Do you have what it takes?

Well, we are the Rogues of Fortune. An older guild, but someone worn down by time, and my absence from the game. We are somewhat quiet, but I would love to return the guild to its former stature. So, we're open for business.

But who are the Rogues? We are a guild, of course, and we believe in a fun, pure game experience void of indecent mischief and the like. We enjoy sailing, looting, and of course a good game of cards. Above all though, we have strived in the past to help out our fellow game members, and will continue to do so.

So, if this seems like an atmosphere you'd like to be a part of, or if you're interested in helping rebuild the Rogues, sign up here.

Here's a general overview of our rules and regulations.

1. We prefer unlimited access and above level 10, but we're always looking for new faces. If you're interested in building a new pirate up with us, we're more than welcome to welcome you.
2. As with any guild, we have a low tolerance for mischief. We're pirates, but we are civilized. Warnings for small events will be given, but try to keep to the code.
3. Always ask before you tp, unless you're already crewed up.
4. Respect is a must, as is maturity. We want to enjoy the game, not deal with childish antics.
5. Do not ask for promotions. They will be given as warranted by in game and forum actions.
6. The ruling of the senior officers/cadre is final.

Send me a message or post here if you're interested.

Zeke