View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Test Pirate
Rannulf's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Design A Curse Particpant's Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot Pirate's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Sad
Rannulf is scurvy dog
I love the War Brig. When I think pirate ship, I see a War Brig in me mind. With that said let me say this:

This update soon to hit live will forever change our game. I have experimented with the different upgrades and ship classes. I have some preferences now. For pure plunder runs, nothing beats a ship with the cargo upgrade. Have a big crew take a War Frigate, medium crew War Brig. Small crew War Galleon. Want to hit the fleet, fight hunters, svs very aggressively take a Copperhead to sea in a War Frigate or War Brig. Need to get to Tormenta real real fast. Do a streamline on a sloop or brig.

I can say one thing for sure there is no one ship class or upgrade path that is perfect. They all have there points. A good Cap'n and crew makes a ship dangerous, not the class, nor the upgrade path. Stay the course live lads it will hit soon!