Has Walked The Plank!
leo's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Screenshot Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Woot
leo is a pirate wannabe
Wink SvS/Privateering Event VI

Welcome to SvS/Privateering Event VI! Remember that this is NOT an individual contest to show who the best is so Follow the code, Play Fair, Play hard, Show your skill, But more Importantly HAVE FUN!

Hosts:
Leo & Nathaniel Redhayes

BOUNDARY KEEPERS
Also due to complains of players passing the boundaries Nate and I will need 4 pirates who will be boundary keepers. These 4 pirates will be placed in 4 different spots in fishing ships(or regular ships) around the battle area in the boundaries and they will keep track of any players that go outside the boundaries. If you are interested into being a boundary keeper, Sent me a private message.
To the participating players, all you complains will be ignored and only the boundary keepers word will be taken regarding this issue. Also, Captains, you will have one warning to turn back if you go outside the boundaries. If this act is repeated, you will be disqualified.

SIGNATURE AWARD
This SvS event will come with a signature award that goes to the pirates participating on the winning side. The signature will be awarded after the event. Nate and I will give a link of the signature to all those who played on the winning side. In other words Spanish or French.
To make sure that Only the pirates that were on the winning side get the signature, The signature's link will be sent to you by private message. Contact Nathaniel or me if you were on the winning side to get the link.(this is only if you have the ability to use a signature in this forum)

French:

Spanish:

~Date: Saturday, April 30th
~Time: 9 pm Eastern Standard Time(get there a few minutes earlier)
~Server:TBA(to be announced)
~Location: French Island - ILE D'ETABLE DE PORC
*Server might change if busy with svs*

~Thank You!