View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 02:08 AM
Sadly Inactive D:
Captain Hector's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Signature Donation Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Pirate Resolution Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Halloween'11 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Apprehensive
Captain Hector is scurvy dog
Ah, yes, Weirdbeard. Read yours a while ago. Think your name was Cannonbane then, yes?
Anyway, decided to post my longer-short story:

Well, I joined Pirates. I didn't understand SvS at all. But that's besides the point.
I wasn't in a guild 'til lvl... 17, I think. A random guy asked me to "Legends of Land". I accepted. I loved that guild. Then, at lv 25 or 26, they kicked me out to become inactive. I was devastated, so i quit for a couple months. Then I went back on, hopped guilds a bit, then found a guy named Blade one November day. He was sailing, and docked at Port Royal. He asked me to his guild,Emerald Regiment, and I refused. Said I had to look for Legends of Land. He told me, as a fact, that they were shut down, inactive. Then I said I would accept the rules, and join. The second minute i joined, i loved the guild. >>little Emerald fast forward!>> I made a character named Capin Otter, and he now resides in Partners N Crime. He is enjoying the guild and Del's numerous activities. Hector loves ER and finds the guild fun. And, Trust, the newest addition to the Hector Crew (ooh, I like that name xD), is in Shadow Sorcerers.