Thread: Game Day
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 07:33 PM
On again, Off again. Eh.
The Stealthy Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Which Famous Pirate Are You Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pirate Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Tellthehand
The Stealthy Pirate is a pirate wannabe
Game Day

Header_cards.gif

Mates, after all that work we have gone through the past couple of weeks, me thinks we need a break! So.... I have created a day where we play games!

Capture The Flag

Rules:

1.No potions, buildings, water or glitches.

2.The divider between the two team zones are the steps that lead up to Remington, the top is the divider.

3.In order to tag someone, you must HEAL them, however, you can only TAG someone if they are in your zone.

4. The Flag will be decided among the crew, and the flag will have Looking for Crew over there heads. (/lfc, btw. )

5. The Flag can ONLY move when it is tagged (heal) by a person on the other team, in which case they have to follow them back to their zone. If the person who tagged the flag gets tagged on the way back, the flag stays where it was when the person got tagged.

6. There will be Captains to pick the teams, and who picks first will be judge by flip a coin.

7. No extra doll skills (evil eye, hex ward, etc.)

Hide and Seek Tag.

Rules: Its basically a mixture of Freeze Tag, which I think you all know how to play, but you hide first. If you dont know how to play, please PM me.

Dolly Roger Invasion.

Those of you in PNC know the drill.

This is an invasion of Pirates of Abassa Tortuga. First, we need to get into the waters of Tortuga Abassa. Then, someone will swim to shore to warn everyone. Aproximately 5 minutes, later, we swim to shore, swinging swords at the pirates and guns, and all that. Then, we move to the back of the island, to Butcher Browns place. This will most likely be the last of the events.

Seek the Pirate
(I wont screw up like last time. )

In this event, you will have to find a pirate (probably one of my basics) who will be on a main tp island. Now, some rules.

1. No BEGGING for hints.

2. If you find him/her, be quiet about it, and whisper to me.

3. When everyone finds the person, I will hide him/her somewhere else, and so on.

Right! Here are the famous W's!

Where: We'll start on Galaria, Kings Arm. Note: please dont tp to me to get there, walk there, it makes a much cooler entrance.

When: Saturday, September 24th, 3:00 pm Eastern.

Who: All Pirates!

Sign-up Sheet

1. Gastro (JackSeaeagle)
2. Johnny Darkwalker (?)
3.Dark_Pixie (Misty)

Hope to see you all there!

Stealthy

Last edited by The Stealthy Pirate; 09-11-2011 at 06:32 PM..