View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 03:17 AM
Knows why the rum's all gone
Lilys's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: BanHappy
Lilys is scurvy dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmah View Post
Disney could do more advertising that would actually get more paying customers in to increase revenue.

My simple idea is to bring back game cards but not to a store near most of us. Place the game cards at the exits of their very own ride "the Pirates of the Caribbean".
Just imagine you go to either Disneyland or Disneyworld and you step of the ride and right into the gift shop, and right before you exit the shop you see a sign that advertises "Rode like a pirate and now play like a pirate". A simple advertisement at a very key place that would work. And they could also insert ads in their Pirate movies.
I have always felt that Disney was really missing out by not doing this, they have you exit the ride and you have to walk through the shop, it really would be a great place to advertise the game. You can purchase Club Penguin game cards in the park, but not Toontown or POTCO whereas, they have Toontown and POTC attractions, but no CP attraction. Makes absolutely no sense to me.