View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Legend in his own mind
Robert Blackthorne's Primary Pirate Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Robert Blackthorne is scurvy dog
Captains rights!

Two things I would like to see on our ships.....A button to forcefully take the helm from someone, and a button to throw someone overboard. There's been a few times where I've been asked (by a reputable sailor) to pilot my ship, and before you know it, some noob grabs the helm and wont give it up. the last time this happened, we were overloaded with cargo, and trying to stay away from Hunters as there were only 5 of us on board. This noob grabbed the helm before the person who asked, turned and went straight between a Hunter and a Ship of the line....Needless to say we sunk and lost everything.... A "Take back the helm button" would be great for someone who just grabs the wheel and wont give it back......The "throw person overboard" button would be nice for not only those who just take over, but also those "freeloaders" who get on your ship for the loot, but don't do anything but run around, and wont listen to orders like, "Don't shoot at anything, wait for my target", or "repair please", etc...They also should have it that once you've been thrown off a ship, you can't board it without clearance from it's Captain (owner).