View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:58 AM
---
Captain Del's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Summer Party Participant's Award Book Title Participation's Award Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Savvy
Captain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
The Treasure Chest - Loot and Shiny for all Partners!

Ahoy there Partners!

Now that we got ourselves a niffy little subforum, its time to fly your guild colors across POF!

How to join our Guild Usergroup:

1. Click here to go manage your Group Memberships here on POF.

2. Find Partners N Crime in the list of guilds, and click on "Join Group" opposite of the guild name. Then scroll down a bit, and hit the bit button at the bottom of that section that says "Join Group."

3. All you need to do is wait for me to approve you in to the guild, which usually shouldn't be more than a day or two. Once approved, you can go back to the Group Memberships page, and identify yourself with the guild, by scrolling down, finding Partners N Crime, and marking "Identify me as a member of this group."

4. Once you do all of that, you'll get this nice little image next to your name:

How to get a Guild Avatar:

Notice that niffy avatar that I have? Well, you can have one too!

Simply save the avatars that pertain to your rank to your pictures, and then upload it as your avatar here, and your profile picture here. And, of course, please only use the avatars which pertain to your guild rank (NOTE: The larger versions should be used for profile pics, and the smaller for avatars.)

Recruits:

Members:

Officers (Including Party and Senior Officers: )

Co-Guildmasters:

Last edited by Captain Del; 12-15-2011 at 02:16 AM..