Thread: We're back!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Sorcerors Guildmaster.
Dog Gunmorgan's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Blah
Dog Gunmorgan is scurvy dog
We're back!

that's right mates, We're back! we had our meeting for the reconstruction today. I was hoping for at least a few more people to be there, but overall I feel it went well, and the topics I covered seemed well recieved enough. This post will recap the things covered.

as of right now, the new Concil Of Shadow is as follows.
Guildmaster: Dog Gunmorgan (myself)
Co-Gm(s) Johnny Darkwalker and Meg Mcbones
Senior officer(s) Roger Swordshot, Joseph Seaskull.(there may be more later)

Our recruitment strategy has been changed:

During this time of reconstruction we'll be forced to sacrafice quality to a certain degree in order to grow to a half-way decent amount of active members, so for now at least; we'll be going back to the old recruitment method where we would go out on public plundering runs, and at the end of each looting run we would ask if anyone was interested in the guild, if they are, talk to them, get to know them a bit (make sure they're not total jerks and/or epic noobs, those just arent any fun to be around) and then finally explain the rules, if they agree you're clear to guild them.

Rules and requirments:

All rules and joining reqs will remain as they are, there's nothing wrong with them the way they are now so I'm not going to mess with them.

Events:

Attendance for events, is important in these first weeks and months of reconstruction, and I strongly encourage you to attend as many as possible, however it will not be forced.

That's all I have for now, I'd rather not have this be a 10,000 word post, so I'll end it here. If anyone has questions, feel free to comment below, or shoot me a PM.

Hope to see you all out on the seas tomorrow! (and every day from here on out!)